Red Mountain Resort
To reserve: call 877-246-4453 and mention the "RVU SOSA Conference"
$155 per room, per night based on Single or Double Occupancy in Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Accommodations.
*Rate noted includes service fee. 11.92% tax is excluded (subject to change).
A La Carte Package is per room, per night and includes the following:
- Complimentary WiFi In-Room & Throughout Property
- Use of Indoor & Seasonal Outdoor Pools, Walking Trails & Fitness Center
The most convenient travel options: $$$$
- Fly in to St. George Regional Airport and take the resort's free 30 minute shuttle from the airport to the resort. The Red Mountain resort is 1.4 miles from the conference at Rocky Vista University (located right next to the Southern Utah Veterans Home). To travel to the school from Red Mountain, you may use Uber, a taxi, or rent a car from the airport to use for the 2 days.
- Fly in to McCarren International Airport in Las Vegas. Take the St. George Shuttle (you need to buy tickets online in advance to secure a seat on the shuttle) to Red Mountain Resort, in Ivins Utah. You can also consider renting a car. The Red Mountain resort is 1.4 miles from the conference at Rocky Vista University (located right next to the Southern Utah Veterans Home). To get from Red Mountain to the school, you can use Uber, a taxi, or rent a car from the airport to use for the 2 days.
The cheaper Travel Options: $$
- Fly in to McCarren International Airport in Las Vegas. Take the St. George Shuttle via the Las Vegas connection (reserve seat online) to St. George, Utah. Rent a car, get an uber, or take a taxi to your hotel of choice. (More economical hotels in St. George include: Dixie Palms, Best Western Coral Hills, and Super 8 by Wyndham. You may find others online). To get to the conference, Take an Uber, Taxi, or SunTran bus to Rocky Vista University (right next to the Southern Utah Veteran's Home). Note: the SunTran takes about 40 minutes to get from central St. George to our campus. A taxi will take about 15-20 minutes.