AUA/ACOS Urological Surgery Mid-Year Meeting
The 2016 ACOS Urological Surgery Mid-Year Meeting will be held on Saturday, May 7 in San Diego, California in conjunction with the 2016 American Urological Association (AUA) Annual Meeting May 6-10. We anticipate that the Urological Surgery Mid-Year Meeting program will be approved for 8 AOA Category 1-A CME credits.
This one-day program, developed by program chairs Marta Johnson, D.O. and W. Britt Zimmerman, D.O., FACOS will include the following lectures:
Management of Nephrolithiasis (Highlights from the Segura Conference) - Dawon Stephens, D.O.
- Female Sexual Dysfunction - Ashley H. Tapscott, D.O
- Pediatric Urology - Ariella A. Friedman, M.D.
- Prostate Cancer Focal Therapy: An Emerging Treatment Paradigm - Marc A. Bjurlin, D.O.
- Current Tools for Risk Stratification of Localized Prostate Cancer - Nathan Hale, D.O.
- Robotic Tricks/Tips Discussion Panel - Pedro P. Maria, D.O. and Fred Muhletaler, M.D.
- Vesicovaginal Fistula Repair - Michael J. Ehlert, M.D.
- Neurogenic Bladder - Gillian Sterns, M.D.
- Erectile Dysfunction - Tarek Pacha, D.O.
- Peyronie’s Disease Management Update - Michael J. Butcher, D.O.
- Trauma Reconstruction in India - Craig B. Hunter, D.O.
- Phalloplasty for Gender Dysphoria - Mang L. Chen, M.D.
- Business in Urology - Frederick Berg, D.O.
To attend the Urological Surgery Discipline Mid-Year Meeting, you must register for the AUA annual meeting through this link. There will not be a separate Urological Discipline registration fee in addition to the AUA registration fee. The AUA Annual Meeting registration fee is $395 if you pre-register by February 19 and are an active, associate, or senior member of the AUA. After this time, the rate will be $495.
Attendees can receive discounted hotel rates when booking through this site.